Opportunity Partners is currently hiring an Assistant Program Manager to join their team!
Opportunity Partners is a Minnesota non-profit that provides services to adults with developmental disabilities and traumatic brain injuries. We have been loving what we do for 65 years and we serve 2,000 individuals annually!
The purpose of this position is to provide supervisory support and direct care services to persons served and personnel so that the expectations of the people we support and Opportunity Partners standards are both maintained.
Join the Opportunity Partners team and make a lasting difference in the lives of the people we serve. Earn competitive wages, on the job training, and excellent benefits at one of Minnesota’s most respected social
service agencies. Help us #RedefineAbility. Opening Minds. Changing Lives. Together
Location & Hours:
Any person who have experience related to medical field can apply!
- hoMEbase Hunter's Ridge in Minnetonka
- Tuesday & Wednesday 11:30am-7:30pm, Thursday-Saturday 7:55am-3:55pm (Saturday hours are flexible and vary)
- Competitive benefits
- Dental, vision, disability, and life insurance under $30/month
- Paid time off, as well as paid and floating holidays
- Employee referral bonuses; up to $500 payout per referral!
- Retirement savings
- Employee assistance programs
- Wellness programs
- Career growth and development opportunities
- The opportunity to truly make a difference in the lives of the people we serve!
- Assisting the residents in all areas of daily living, while encouraging independence and community inclusion
- Helping with grooming, hygiene, social skills, medication administration, and other activities as needed
- Providing support to the Program Manager so that services are consistently provided
- Assisting with scheduling
- Helping with employee reviews
- Making sure policies and procedures are being followed at all times
- Participating in individual program planning with each resident
- Assisting in developing and attaining their personal life goals
- Helping with the training of staff so that they learn and maintain the skills necessary to perform their jobs well
- Supervising the physical environment so that resident and staff safety is ensured
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES MAY BE ADDED, DELETED, OR CHANGED AT ANY TIME
AT THE DISCRETION OF MANAGEMENT.
Educational and Licensing requirements
For more information text the words "Assistant Program Manager" to (952) 222-7509
Join the Opportunity Partners team and make a lasting difference in the lives of the people we serve. Earn competitive wages, on the job training, and excellent benefits at one of Minnesota’s most respected social service agencies.
- Two years of work experience in the field required
- Must have a valid driver’s license and proof of valid motor vehicle insurance
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must be 18 years or older
- Please indicate if you have worked for Opportunity Partners in the past
Help us #RedefineAbility. Opening Minds. Changing Lives. Together.
Opportunity Partners is an equal opportunity employer committed to affirmative action and a welcoming work environment for people of diverse communities.