Opportunity Partners is currently hiring Supported Apartment Specialist in Hopkins or Minnetonka!
Opportunity Partners is a Minnesota non-profit that provides services to adults with developmental
disabilities and traumatic brain injuries. We have been loving what we do for 65 years and we serve 2,000
Join the Opportunity Partners team and make a lasting difference in the lives of the people we serve. Earn
competitive wages, on the job training, and excellent benefits at one of Minnesota’s most respected social
service agencies. Help us #RedefineAbility. Opening Minds. Changing Lives. Together.
Our full time positions start at 30 hours a week with full benefits. Our part time positions include paid time off!
: Full-time and Part-time positions available! We are flexible!
The purpose of this position is to provide services to people served in a supported apartment and community environment. You will be assisting in all areas of daily living so that each person meets their personal goals and develops self-management and independence.
Any person who have experience related to medical field can apply!
- Competitive benefits
- Medical, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance under $30/month
- Paid time off, as well as paid and floating holidays
- Employee referral bonuses; up to $500 payout per referral!
- Retirement savings
- Employee assistance programs
- Wellness programs
- Career growth and development opportunities
- The opportunity to truly make a difference in the lives of the people we serve!
- Any previous experience working in similar setting providing direct care desirable, but not required!
- Communication skills, both oral and written
- Organizational skills
- Life coaching skills
- Basic computer skills
- The ability to perform within a team framework
- Working knowledge or ability to learn positive engagement techniques
- Ability to work independently within a defined set of policies, procedures, and guidelines
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES MAY BE ADDED, DELETED, OR CHANGED AT ANY TIME
AT THE DISCRETION OF MANAGEMENT.
Educational and Licensing requirements
For more information text the words "Supported Apartment Specialist" to (952) 222-7509
Join the Opportunity Partners team and make a lasting difference in the lives of the people we serve. Earn competitive wages, on the job training, and excellent benefits at one of Minnesota’s most respected social service agencies.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and proof of valid motor vehicle insurance
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must be 18 years or older
- Please indicate if you have worked for Opportunity Partners in the past
Help us #RedefineAbility. Opening Minds. Changing Lives. Together.
Opportunity Partners is an equal opportunity employer committed to affirmative action and a welcoming work environment for people of diverse communities.