Opportunity Partners is currently hiring a Residential Assistant-In Home Services to join their team!
Opportunity Partners is a Minnesota non-profit that provides services to adults with developmental
disabilities and traumatic brain injuries. We have been loving what we do for 65 years and we serve 2,000
Join the Opportunity Partners team and make a lasting difference in the lives of the people we serve. Earn
competitive wages, on the job training, and excellent benefits at one of Minnesota’s most respected social
service agencies. Help us #RedefineAbility. Opening Minds. Changing Lives. Together
Our full time positions start at 30 hours a week with full benefits. Our part time positions include paid time off!
Salary & Hours:
$13.26/hour; Full-time & Part-time opportunities; Monday-Friday; NO WEEKENDS! We look for a schedule that will work for you!
Purpose: As a Residential Assistant-In-Home Services with Opportunity Partners, you provide support and training to people in their homes and community so that they can live as independent as possible.
Join our team and make an impact!
- Teach life skills to others and learn some new skills in return.
- Provide support to individuals to gain independence at home and in the community.
- Competitive benefits; Single Employee Medical Coverage at ZERO cost per pay period!
- Medical, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance
- Paid time off, as well as paid and floating holidays
- Employee referral bonuses; up to $500 payout per referral!
- Retirement savings
- Employee assistance programs
- Wellness programs
- Career growth and development opportunities
- Use the skills you have and bring your hobbies to work!
- The opportunity to truly make a difference in the lives of the people we serve!
- Our staff are work with people one-on-one in their homes and in the community.
- We are looking for self-starters who are comfortable working on their own
- Communication skills, both oral and written
- Organizational skills, life coaching skills and basic computer skills
- The ability to perform within a team framework
- Working knowledge or ability to learn positive engagement techniques
- Ability to work independently within a defined set of policies, procedures, and guidelines
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES MAY BE ADDED, DELETED, OR CHANGED AT ANY TIME
AT THE DISCRETION OF MANAGEMENT.
Educational and Licensing requirements
For more information text the words "In-home Residential Assistant" to (952) 222-7509
Join the Opportunity Partners team and make a lasting difference in the lives of the people we serve. Earn competitive wages, on the job training, and excellent benefits at one of Minnesota’s most respected social service agencies.
Help us #RedefineAbility. Opening Minds. Changing Lives. Together.