Opportunity Partners is currently hiring a Residential Assistant to join their team!
Opportunity Partners is a Minnesota non-profit that provides services to adults with developmental
Our full time positions start at 30 hours a week with full benefits. Our part time positions include paid time off!
disabilities and traumatic brain injuries. We have been loving what we do for 65 years and we serve 2,000
Join the Opportunity Partners team and make a lasting difference in the lives of the people we serve. Earn
competitive wages, on the job training, and excellent benefits at one of Minnesota’s most respected social
service agencies. Help us #RedefineAbility. Opening Minds. Changing Lives. Together
Salary & Hours:
$12.20 (Bloomington, Coon Rapids, Golden Valley, Richfield, Robbinsdale)
$13.25 (Minneapolis Only)
$13.20 (Crystal Only)
Full time (FT 30 hours to 40 hours),
Part time (PT 10 hours to 29 hours),
and On Call!
Any person who have experience related to medical field can apply!
- Competitive benefits; Single Employee Medical Coverage at ZERO cost per pay period!
- Medical, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance
- Paid time off, as well as paid and floating holidays
- Employee referral bonuses; up to $500 payout per referral!
- Retirement savings
- Employee assistance programs
- Wellness programs
- Career growth and development opportunities
- The opportunity to truly make a difference in the lives of the people we serve!
- Any previous experience working in similar setting providing direct care desirable, but not required!
- Communication skills, both oral and written
- Organizational skills
- Life coaching skills
- Basic computer skills
- The ability to perform within a team framework
- Working knowledge or ability to learn positive engagement techniques
- Ability to work independently within a defined set of policies, procedures, and guidelines
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES MAY BE ADDED, DELETED, OR CHANGED AT ANY TIME
AT THE DISCRETION OF MANAGEMENT.
Educational and Licensing requirements:
- Must have a valid driver’s license and proof of valid motor vehicle insurance
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must be 18 years or older
- Please indicate if you have worked for Opportunity Partners in the past
For more information text the words "Residential Assistant" to (952) 222-7509
Join the Opportunity Partners team and make a lasting difference in the lives of the people we serve. Earn competitive wages, on the job training, and excellent benefits at one of Minnesota’s most respected social service agencies.
Help us #RedefineAbility. Opening Minds. Changing Lives. Together.