Opportunity Partners is currently hiring a SET Coach-Float to join their team!
Opportunity Partners is a Minnesota non-profit that provides services to adults with developmental
disabilities and traumatic brain injuries. We have been loving what we do for 65 years and we serve 2,000
Join the Opportunity Partners team and make a lasting difference in the lives of the people we serve. Earn
competitive wages, on the job training, and excellent benefits at one of Minnesota’s most respected social
service agencies. Help us #RedefineAbility. Opening Minds. Changing Lives. Together
Our full time positions start at 30 hours a week with full benefits. Our part time positions include paid time off!
Salary & Hours: $14.25/hour; West and South Metro areas; Monday thru Friday; hours vary between 7:00am-8:00pm; NO WEEKENDS!
Join our team and make an impact!
- Teach life skills to others and learn some new skills in return.
- Provide support to individuals to gain independence at home and in the community.
- Competitive benefits; Single Employee Medical Coverage at ZERO cost per pay period!
- Dental, vision, disability, and life insurance under $30/month
- Paid time off, as well as paid and floating holidays
- Employee referral bonuses; up to $500 payout per referral!
- Retirement savings
- Employee assistance programs
- Wellness programs
- Career growth and development opportunities
- Use the skills you have and bring your hobbies to work!
- The opportunity to truly make a difference in the lives of the people we serve!
- Ability to recognize and develop worksite procedures
- Ability to analyze jobs in relation to person served employee abilities
- The ability to effectively guide and lead program participants, interdisciplinary team members, coworkers, supervisors, and other internal and external customer
- Time management and communication skills
- Working knowledge of business community
- Must be able to be self directed throughout the day
- Ability to work under pressure and react quickly in emergency situations
- Ability to work with a wide variety of people
- Ability to use Word, Excel and Outlook software
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES MAY BE ADDED, DELETED, OR CHANGED AT ANY TIME
AT THE DISCRETION OF MANAGEMENT.
Educational and Licensing requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Valid driver’s license and ability to operate a company vehicle or transport people in employee’s own vehicle.
- Must show proof of valid motor vehicle insurance
- Two years of post high school training or experience in the rehabilitation field preferred
- Ability to acquire medication certification, CPR/FA certification (both employee sponsored)
For more information text the words "SET Coach-Float" to (952) 222-7509
Join the Opportunity Partners team and make a lasting difference in the lives of the people we serve. Earn competitive wages, on the job training, and excellent benefits at one of Minnesota’s most respected social service agencies.
Help us #RedefineAbility. Opening Minds. Changing Lives. Together.
Opportunity Partners is an equal opportunity employer committed to affirmative action and a welcoming work environment for people of diverse communities.